We are incredibly proud to serve you Homarr 0.11! It contains many breaking changes and huge improvements to your favourite dashboard app:
- Integration of Gridstack for much more complex dashboard configuration and drag and drop
- Added icon picker with smart search and automatic icons
- Complete overhaul of the module system
- Added an edit mode for making changes easier
- Form validation for better user experience
- Better security with new built in credentials system
- Huge design and usability improvements to older components to Homarr
- Better handeling of exceptions and unexpected issues
Complete implementation of highly customizable drag and drop library "Gridstack"
In 0.11, we have replaced our quite limited drag and drop system with Gridstack. Gridstack enables you to create much more complex and advanced dashboards while keeping everything organized.
We've also introduced more advanced categories this time:
We'll continute to improve this system according to your feedback.
Modules have been overhauled and renamed to widgets
Widgets are now much snappier and have been completly recoded. This fixes some of the bugs a few users have previously experienced and improves overall customization.
Fancy icon picker for speeding up your creation process
We've also added a new fancy icon picker, you can use to get access to any icons much faster. We will add more icon sources in the future, as we made this icon picker very modular, and we plan to make local icons accessible via this picker very soon.
Design and documentation improvements to homarr.dev
https://homarr.dev has been overhauled with better design, updated documentation, more images and better explanations. We've also added a few community made resources, such as the icon cache script and Traefik tutorial.
Download Homarr now!
Homarr is completly free, even for commercial usage!